Saturday, December 18, 2010

365 - #252 - 259 (what we've been up to)

It's been a whirlwind of a month (well, the last 2 months)....
At Thanksgiving, we left for vacation.  We came back in time for my birthday, and my mom gave me this delicious cake:

Chantilly Cake....mmmm!

Then, I got sick for several days...ugh!
Then, I had my purse stolen...ugh! ugh!  (but see what I learned in the last post)


And, in the meantime, we've used our gingerbread cookie cutter...



for cookies & biscuits!

Our co-ops ended for the semester - woohoo!!
and this little dino was a prize at our auction... where the kids could get prizes in exchange for tickets that they earned throughout the semester.



And we discovered a brand new park that is tons of fun for big kids!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

No Fair on the Park and Co-op Auction. Boo hoo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purse stolen, UGH.

Jenn said...

Happy late birthday!!! And please tell...where is this great park????